Who we are
Lauryn is professional web sites building, restyling, blog, Search Engine Optimizazion and promotion online, web standard, commercial graphic, digital illustrations, WordPress cms specialist.
Lauryn is not a webagency but a sinergy of three professional figures.
Laura Gargiulo, certificated webdesigner senior, web teacher, webdesign specialist in: xhtml, css, cms WordPress, seo and webmarketing.
Author of Italianwebdesign.it
Elena Gargiulo, webdesigner junior, design, xhtml, css and cms specialist
Andrea Dall’Ara, webdesigner junior, graphic and webdesign specialist
What Lauryn offers (please visit the portfolio for a live example of our services)
- › Ask for a free quotation tell us your needs and budget at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Internet websites are a very powerful weapon for your activity. Beyond the simple one-page website ( like a business card online), the proposals could be the most different. Lauryn can offer you a full-package of commercial graphic and webdesign from logo (print and web formats), to graphic, building and puttin online your website through the post-pubblication.
It’s important to keep always “alive” the website created, and for each goal we want to reach and each resources we have, there are different ways to do it:
- › to keep a blog, keeping alive our news section and spread them out through social networks (and let them find by search engines like Google )
- › to sell service or products online (e-commerce)
Everything could be done by yourself, if you request a cms (content management system) that let you update the website by yourself or, if you don’t have enough time or resources, let it done by Lauryn through a complete service of maintenance of the site that includes:
- › promoting and social network
- › optimization, indexation and positioning (SEO)
- › press release (also in English with professional translators) and production of words and photos.
- › Well, Can I see som published work?
Surely! Click right menus, choosing between “tipologie di sito” (kind of website), you can surf through old works, archivied by period or commercial sector.
- › Mmm why do I have to trust Lauryn.it?
You can understand used techniques (all pursuant to W3C standards) by visiting Italian blog Italianwebdesign.it kept by Laura. This way you’ll understand Lauryn’s philosophy.
- › Ok, how can I contact Lauryn?
In contact page you’ll find every detail on how to find us.